have a nice wednesday friend!
I love the drops of water! Such a great effect!
LOVE the water droplets, so pretty! Looks like the weather we've been having too.) Happy 4th!!
Black and white photographs are my favorite. I like how you have captured the raindrops on this leaf. This is not an easy shot to obtain, but you did a great job! :)
That's a beautiful photograph! I love it! Cindy
Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)
have a nice wednesday friend!
ReplyDeleteI love the drops of water! Such a great effect!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the water droplets, so pretty! Looks like the weather we've been having too.) Happy 4th!!
ReplyDeleteBlack and white photographs are my favorite. I like how you have captured the raindrops on this leaf. This is not an easy shot to obtain, but you did a great job! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful photograph! I love it!
ReplyDeleteCindy