Monday, December 10, 2012

{Pinned it, Made it! Monday} The Knotted Headband

 
 
I saw this knotted headband on Pinterest, and thought it was really cute.
 
This is the photo I pinned, which originally came from You Seriously Made That!?
 
 
All you need is some yarn, a crochet hook, ribbon, and a hot glue gun--and know how to do a simple crocheted chain ~  you can find the directions on how to make one for yourself
 
The only difference in mine and the example is, instead of using ribbon, my mom used black elastic instead, and it fits perfectly! They don't take very long to make, and would make really cute stocking stuffers, too!
 
Here is mine...


 
I love it! ♥
 
To see more Pinned it, Made it! Monday entries, go HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Amber,

    That is just adorable! That looks like something Joy and I would like to do. What great little gifts for friends too! Yours turned out wonderful! Great job! Thank you so much for sharing and participating in Pinned it, Made it! Monday.

    Say hi to your mom for me.

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea ~ and it looks very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! It looks like it could also double as a belt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I need to try to make some. I have long hair and this would be perfect for the winter, when I prefer my hair down.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)