Happy Blue Monday!Greetings from Australia♥~Pernilla
Fun parrot - they come in such great colours.!
That is beautiful!!Kim,USA
That blue background sure shows him off! Thanks for sharing your blues. Happy 1st Blue Monday, Amber.
Beautiful bird!Blue Eggs, have a great week ahead!
He is such a pretty bird!
So pretty! New follower in your blog.Yellow Hats, please come and see.
hahaha, that is so cute.happy mellow yellow monday!
What a bright little cutie! I am sure they sense that the camera = attention, so it's a great time to look good!
Cute parrot!Late visit for MYM. I played too. Mine are here and here.
Gorgeous bird!My entries:Moms...Check NyoYummy-as-can-be
Beautiful! Happy RT2!Mine's here.
The parrot almost doesn't look real. I'm sure he affords lots of amusement to customers.Shriveled Red Cactus Fruit
wow! cute little parrot! =_) visiting from 366 BPChttp://www.lovehomegrowgarden.info/2012/05/08/my-parents-dining-set/
Cool parrot pic!:D
Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)
Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla
Fun parrot - they come in such great colours.!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteKim,USA
That blue background sure shows him off! Thanks for sharing your blues.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Blue Monday, Amber.
Beautiful bird!
ReplyDeleteBlue Eggs, have a great week ahead!
He is such a pretty bird!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! New follower in your blog.
ReplyDeleteYellow Hats, please come and see.
hahaha, that is so cute.happy mellow yellow monday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright little cutie! I am sure they sense that the camera = attention, so it's a great time to look good!
ReplyDeleteCute parrot!
ReplyDeleteLate visit for MYM. I played too. Mine are here and here.
Gorgeous bird!
ReplyDeleteMy entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Beautiful! Happy RT2!
ReplyDeleteMine's here.
The parrot almost doesn't look real. I'm sure he affords lots of amusement to customers.
ReplyDeleteShriveled Red Cactus Fruit
wow! cute little parrot! =_) visiting from 366 BPC
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lovehomegrowgarden.info/2012/05/08/my-parents-dining-set/
Cool parrot pic!:D
ReplyDelete