Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hot-Air Balloons

These pretty hot-air balloons floated by on a lazy, Sunday afternoon as I was sitting out on the front porch with my mom and dad...

What an amazing and colorful way to view the earth below!



I am linking up with:

Smiling SallyMellowYellowMondayBadge

      Ruby Tuesday 2Wednesday

21 comments:

  1. Great shot of the balloon. Love the vibrant colors! Visiting from Mello Yellow.
    Hugs,
    Jann
    now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come share at Share Your Cup Thursday sometime. Would love to have you, miss cute 16!
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wondered what it would be like to fly above the sky in a hot air balloon. Nice photograph. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these big balloons! Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Amber...these are great photos..
    Perfect for Blue Monday. :)
    Thanks for coming by...come back to see me anytime.:)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colours! These balloons look like a flying rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are gorgeous and great sights to see. However, I do not care to fly in one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun colors. Great shots!

    Visiting from Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/08/toy-story-sharpa-blanket.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shot! happy RT2.. Hope you could visit me here the view from the top

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!

    Visiting from Blue Monday..
    Elephant Ride is my BLUE, would be delighted for your comment. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imagine being up there! Great shot:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. There were a few drifting by my house the other too! I have never been in a hot air balloon but I so want to do that sometime. :)

    Its just so peaceful! Beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're so pretty! I've always wanted to ride in one. What an awesome thing to see while sitting on the porch! I'm your newest follower.
    Cindy @ Art,Books,Tea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amber ~ awesome photography ~ Baloons are so very colorful ~ Wow! (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, I haven't seen a hot air balloon in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hot air balloons are beautiful ~ but I don't think I would want to ride in one...unless it was closer to the ground ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are beautiful hot air balloons :-) never ride one :-) Dropping by from MYM

    http://www.kidsnpet.com/2012/08/feed-the-animals-with-whole-yellow-corn/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow so pretty. wish i could see one like that close. sorry for the l8 visit, hope you could visit my Blue Monday here: http://www.memorylanebymel.com/memory-lane-monday-27-clinton-square-park-travels-at-syracuse-part-1/

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)