Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Everyday Ruralty

When it comes to vegetables, which do you use more often—canned, frozen, or fresh? We use all three, but frozen vegetables the most.

Fresh-Vegetables

Do you sew? Nope

sewing

Do you have a common fear, such as the fear of heights, spiders, snakes, small spaces, flying, etc.? I’m afraid of heights, any type of bug that there is, and snakes.

snake

Is there anything you recommend for cutting the grocery bill? My mom and dad usually decide what we want to have the following week and make a menu to go by. That way they don’t buy extra things they don’t need.

Tell me about something that made you happy over the past week…

Listening to our new Colton Dixon CD: The Messenger

dixon 

Hanging out with my friends

friends

Colton Dixon :)

colton

Colton Dixon :)

 Colton Dixon American Idol 2012 Finale prPt0stpDcYx

Colton Dixon :)

cd

The beautiful spring we’ve been having.

sunflower

 

3 comments:

  1. You don't like Colton Dixon at all, do you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree this spring has been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not young like you, but I will say that Colton Dixon is seriously cute!Your parents are smart for planning a menu and shopping with it.My worst time for grocery shopping is when I'm hungry. :P

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)