Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Outdoor Wednesday: Autumn Leaves

 
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! I love going out to look at the beautifully colored leaves...
 
 
These photos were taken when my family and I went to the mountains this past Saturday...

 
 
Beautiful golds...
 
 
and lovely reds...

 
A wonderful time of the year!
 
 
For more outdoor photos, please visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Colors of wonderful photography are better than MA ~ not much color here on the coast ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall photos you took! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovey area to visit and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, the fall colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love this time of year, but here in the deep south we aren't blessed with all the color. Thank you for sharing with us and Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
    Blessings.
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured the colors of autumn wonderfully. It's like the season just bursts into being.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall colors! We haven't peaked here in Georgia. Looks like it's a beautiful fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, your views are beautiful! It will be Thanksgiving, before I can see colors like this in mid California!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)