I have a problem with my hair always getting tangled, so last week I decided to try some homemade hair detangler. I found the recipe on Pinterest.
This is the photo I pinned, which originally came from A New Leaf:
![]() |
All you need is hair conditioner (any kind), water, and a spray bottle.
First you squirt one dollop of hair conditioner into the spray bottle (about 1 - 2 Tbsp). My mom gets all kinds of samples in the mail, so I used one of these conditioner packets:
Then you fill the spray bottle with water (about 8 - 10 ounces) and shake!
It really works! It got all of the tangles out of my hair...for $0!
PROBLEM SOLVED!
No more tangles :)



That is really cool, Amber! We need to mix some up for Joy! Her hair is long, straight, and fine, and tangles easily too! Thanks for sharing and for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week!
Tammy
That sounds like a good thing to have around.......I would never have thought about it, would be afraid it would leave residue behind on the hair.
ReplyDeleteMama Bear
This looks neat! I might try it. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :D
God bless you!
Joy :)
This is awesome! Thanks!
ReplyDelete~Christina
A very nifty idea! Cheap, too--and you know I like cheap! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try this. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGoing to try this with my niece! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Cindi