Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Everyday Ruralty
 
Are you enjoying spring?
 
Yes, I'm loving it! I love the warm weather and being able to go outside.
 
 
 Where would you take Patrice for her birthday, if you could spend a day together. Wendell hopes you would bring her back!
 
I think I would take her on a picnic, since the weather is so nice :)
 
 
 What's your favorite spring flower?
 
daffodils
 What do you do when you are going through a really stressful time?
 
take a walk
 
 
 What kind of birthday cake would you get for Patrice? And Wendell?
 
I would make Patrice a coconut cake...and a carrot cake for Wendell.
 

Amber
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Taking a walk is a very healthy stress reliever. I love coconut cake. The photo of yours looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying spring, too! I'm glad it finally arrived :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it would stop raining enough for me to get out in my flower beds. Right now, they're all just mud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost didn't recognize your blog! Ooh-la-la! I love coconut cake. I like picnics.My kids always liked to go on picnics with my sister. She always packed the BEST picnic baskets. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would be walking a lot in my life - that is a great idea. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy looking cakes, coconut is my mom's favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)