Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Everyday Ruralty
 
Questions:
 
When it's time to cut the grass (mow the lawn), who does it?
 
Usually my dad does it.
 

If someone gave you $500 dollars and you could not spend it on yourself, who would you spend it on?
 
I'm not really sure, maybe I would buy my parents something.
 
 
 
Have you ever taken a blogging break or considered one?
 
I have a couple of times.
 

Are you bothered by spring allergies or hay fever? If not spring, any other time of the year?
 
I've had a headache all this week and my nose gets stopped up every once in while.
 
 
 
What's new with you?
 
Nothings new...
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I hope your head starts to feel better soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, your blog is quite sassy :O) You sound a lot like my daughter, aka "The Girl". She has allergies too. Have a blessed week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, well better soon. i hope i keep sneezing - so it keep life interesting to say the least, have a good week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Minnie Muse picture. That pretty much sums up how I feel with my hay fever. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your chat... have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. However not all Business Phone Service features are applicable to every business but there are a handful of must have that will assist you in streamlining your day to day operations.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)