Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Everyday Ruralty

1. Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?

I like mine fried…

egg

2.Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around?(a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)

A cellphone…

cell phone

3. Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?

In my bedroom it’s light oak…

4.Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about____________."

its-all-about-me

5. If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water?

A cabin in the woods…

cabin

4 comments:

  1. I want to stay in a cabin, too--hey, maybe you can come along! :) Enjoyed reading your answers! Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. I agree with all of them. I think you and your mom need a little trip to a cabin. The one pictured in her post is beautiful. Not, at all, what I'd call roughing it! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super answers. I would love to spend some time this winter in a cozy cabin in the woods!

    Linking from Everyday Ruralty,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)