Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Everyday Ruralty

 
What's your favorite thing to have in hot cocoa/ hot chocolate?
 
Lots of whipped cream or marshmallows...

 
Did you have a white Christmas? Have you had snow since then?
 
Yes, I had a white Christmas. It also snowed the day after Christmas. We had patches of snow on the ground up until this past Sunday when it started to melt.
 
 
 
Have you been looking over seed catalogs? If this doesn't apply, what kind of catalogs do you like to leaf through?
 
I usually don't look at catalogs. I like looking at magazines better, such as Teen Vogue and Horse Illustrated.
 
 
Gas stove or electric?
 
We have an electric stove.
 
 
What's new or interesting?
 
I'm getting my braces taken off tomorrow. I'm so excited!!
 

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you getting your braces off tomorrow! Of course you're excited!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're excited about getting those braces off. Smile!You should visit my daughter's blog. She's homeschooled and loves horses. Here's her blog: www.whinnyandwhimsy.blogspot.com

    I am off to get a mug full of something good, like your answer to question #1.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh my daughter got her braces off jan.2 it is so nice to see a big bright smile !! she was most excited to have gum again I had to remind her no blowing or popping gum in church. Have a smiling bright week Amber :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will be happy to have them off....will they give you a party? My grandson had his off before Christmas and they threw a party at the Ortho office with all kinds of food he couldn't eat while he wore them....one good thing about the entire process is you establish good dental hygiene habits....
    We've had no snow, just rain and rain and more rain....
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the braces removal!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh~la~la! I'm so glad you came to visit. I enjoy hearing from you! :)